Private Surfers Paradise
Coastal Discovery Tour.
Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
Location: Surfers Paradise, QLD
ABOUT THIS EXPERIENCE
Let the locals show you around town via mini van and finish this 2h tour at Skypoint observation deck ($28 entry included in tour price). This private on-demand tour departs at 2pm ex Surfers Paradise. We will get you to visit the best hidden scenic coastal lookouts around the Spit which provide spectacular ocean, nature and skyline views along with the best beaches away from the tourist crowds. Walk onto the 500m long Sand Bypass Jetty or the Seaway Training Wall to view the skyline and the ocean, explore Federation Walk and the Broadwater side of the Spit. We will then visit the beach at Phillip Park for some great nature shots, one of the quietest and most deserted beach sections.
- 2-2.5h private return tour ex Surfers Paradise
- Visit the Spit including Federation Walk
- Walk to the onto the 500m long Sand Bypass Jetty
- Visit Philip Park Beach
- Skypoint Observation Deck 230m high
- Fantastic photography opportunities
- Suitable for groups between 4 and 11
- Comfortable modern bus with A/C
The minimum participant number to depart is 4 people. Our tour price includes the entry of the Skypoint Observation Deck ($28pp value). If you already hold a pass or you only wish to participate in the bus tour, email us beforehand.
- Group of 4 to 7 people – $79pp
- Group of 8 to 11 people – $69pp
- A small booking fee is charged on check-out by the booking system provider
- 2pm daily on demand
- Departure times may vary throughout the year. Check calendar for latest times.
- Alternative times available (email us)
- This tour requires moderate fitness for walking through uneven terrain and beach walking etc.
- The Sand-bypass Jetty as well as the Spit Rock Wall are about 500m long
- You may accumulate about 1-2km of walking.
- Skypoint has lift access. No stair climbing involved.
- Minimum age 8 years (not suitable for prams. No child seats available)
BOOKINGS & PAYMENT
- Select date and time
- Hit the book now button
- Enter your personal details
- Enter promo code or voucher code if you have one
- Add your preferred Skypoint entry pass option
- Add hotel transfer if needed
- Check-out and receive our booking confirmation via email
- A small booking fee is charged by the system provider on check-out
WHAT TO BRING
- Suns mart clothes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Drinking water
- Spending money for drinks or snacks at Skypoint Observation Deck (optional)
TRIP ITINERARY (guide only)
- Meet at Surfers Paradise Q1 Spa Resort
- Depart to the Spit Main Beach
- Explore the Spit Broadwater side
- Walk onto the Sanbypass Jetty or Seawall
- Visit Federation Walk
- Visit the beach at Philip Park
- Scenic drive to Main Beach and Surfers Paradise Beach
- Arrive at Q1 Tower to visit observation deck
- Enjoy a drink, coffee, tea or snack 230m above sea level and enjoy breathtaking views
- The tour ends at Q1. Stay as long as you like.
- We meet at Q1 Tower in Hamilton Avenue across the road from the Main Entrance within a Loading Zone Car Park Space.
- Off street car parking is available.
- Your confirmation email and reminder emails will include a map and a hyperlink for directions.
- Please be on time as we have to depart on time.
- Catch the tram to and from Surfers and hop off at Surfers Paradise station.