Whale Watching Tour.
From $69.00 (May to October)
Duration: up to 2.5 Hours (approx.)
Location: Surfers Paradise, QLD
SURFERS PARADISE WHALE WATCHING
Enjoy the comfort of a midsized, stable catamaran whilst enjoying nature at its best. If our small boat whale watching adventure is a little bit too much ocean action for your liking or you perhaps have small children, are elderly, physically unfit, pregnant or simply scared of the open ocean then this 2.5h cruise ex Surfers Paradise is the perfect choice for you. Departing twice daily with our friends from Whales in Paradise.
- Up to 2.5h return whale watching cruise
- Whale sightings guaranteed*
- Knowledgeable staff
- Large stable vessel with 65 people max
- Morning tea included
- Departs twice daily on most days
- Suitable for children
Please see our pricing below or refer to our booking calendar.
- Adults – $99pp
- Child – $69pp
- Family Pass (2+2) – $267
- A small booking fee is charged on check-out by the booking system provider.
This cruise is conducted by our partner cruise company Whales in Paradise. The primary vessels used are 2 midsized catamarans with a passenger capacity of 65 people. Both vessels provide good shelter from the elements and are suitable for elderly people and small children.
- Twice daily. Check the calendar for times.days from June to September.
- Please note that departure times can vary and are subject to change on short notice. Please check your booking reminder emails for time changes or check our calendar for the latest times and availability. From there, you can also book and pay online.
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Fit for boating
BOOKINGS & PAYMENT
- Select cruise date and time
- Hit the book now button
- Enter your personal details
- Check-out and receive our booking confirmation via email
- A small booking fee is charged by the system provider on check-out
WHAT TO BRING
- SunSmart clothes (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen etc.)
- Drinking water (no glass)
- Waterproof bag for phones etc.
- Camera (splash-proof cameras recommended)
- Seasickness medication if needed (take well before departure)
- Check in at the Whales and Paradise ticket booth Corner Ferny Avenue and Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise
- The tour departs from the nearby commercial pontoon at Nerang River (Appel Park)
- Please be on time as we have to depart on time