Duration: 2-3Hours (approx.)
Location: Hollywell, QLD
THE GOLD COAST’S ONLY OFFSHORE SUNSET CRUISE
This 2-3h private Gold Coast Broadwater and Nerang River sunset cruise is for groups of up to 8 people on our small fun adventure boat. The trip includes an optional offshore boating part (weather depending) to view the Surfers Paradise skyline from the ocean. You will board our 5.8m vessel at Runaway Bay Marina with optional finish at Surfers Paradise (Cavil Ave Pontoon) or return back to the departure point. Sea the Gold Coast from the water. Enjoy the bright city lights and view the million dollar water front homes along the river whilst being served some light refreshments.
- 2.5h private river cruise for up to 8 guests ex Runaway Bay Marina
- Optional offshore part for skyline photography (weather & tide depending)
- Gold Coast Broadwater and Nerang River Cruise
- Light refreshments served (BYO drinks)
- Great for photographers
- Hotel transfers available from Surfers Paradise
- Alternative departure times available (e.g. sunrise or daytime cruise)
This tour is offered as a flat rate full charter regardless of number of people.
- Private charter for up to 8 guests – $595.00
- A small booking fee is charged on check-out by the booking system provider
- Tour departs 1h before sunset (check your weather app for sunset times)
- Alternative times available upon request
- This tour requires moderate fitness in order to board and disembark our vessel
BOOKINGS & PAYMENT
- Select date and time and number of people
- Hit the book now button
- Enter your personal details
- Check-out and receive our booking confirmation via email
- A small booking fee is charged by the system provider on check-out
- All of our tours must reach a minimum of 4 participants to depart
TRIP ITINERARY (guide only)
- Meet at Runaway Bay Marina
- Boat Safety Brief
- Depart along the Broadwater
- Head offshore through the Gold Coast Seaway for 15-20min offshore boating (optional)
- Pass by Marina Mirage
- Cruise through Nerang River to Surfers Paradise Return Disembark at
- Surfers Paradise or return to Runaway Bay Marina
- Meet us at Runaway Bay Marina.
- Alternative meeting points available along the Broadwater upon request.
- Your confirmation email and reminder emails will include a map and a hyperlink for directions.
- Please be on time as we have to depart on time.