Whale Watching Tour.
From $600.00 (June to October)
Duration: up to 2.5 Hours (approx.)
Location: Hollywell, QLD
SMALL BOAT PRIVATE WHALE WATCHING CRUISE
The Gold Coast’s most unique whale watching cruise. Private whale watching on small boats is the most thrilling way to encounter our Gold Coast humpback whales. For groups of up to 8 people on our tour vessel Blue Manta. Enjoy unencumbered views in all directions by being close to the water surface, providing you an unparalleled intimated experience.
- Up to 2.5h return whale watching cruiseHotel transfers available
- Knowledgeable staff
- Participate in whale research activities (optional)
- Waterproof jackets provided
- Choose your preferred vessel
BLUE MANTA WHALE WATCHING CRUISE
Whale watching in jet boat style. Blue Manta 1 is a 6m semi inflatable RIB. There is no other way to be closer to the water surface. Blue Manta 1 has space for up to 8 guests and is our primary small boat whale watching vessel. It is frequently chartered by research groups. We will provide you with spray jackets and don’t forget your GoPros!
- Up to 8 people
- Price: $600
- Tours typically depart at either 7am, 9:30am or 12:30am
- Please email us prior to booking online to advise on availability. Alternatively we will contact you after your booking ASAP to confirm the timing.
- This tour is conducted on a smaller vessel. Boarding and disembarking as well as holding on whilst underway requires a moderate level of fitness.
- Any person with a serious medical conditions including pregnancy or physical disability should chose a larger vessel instead. If unsure please email us beforehand or consult our treating doctor.
- Whilst we try our best to plan tours around sea conditions, participants must be prepared to maybe get partially wet due to sea spray. We do provide spray jackets and these events are rare. We usually cancel and reschedule tours for comfort reasons if wind forecasts exceed 15 knots however sometimes forecasts aren’t 100% accurate.
- Minimum age is 10 years for boating safety reasons e.g. life jacket sizes etc. Families with smaller children should chose a large whale watching vessel.
BOOKINGS & PAYMENT
- Select cruise date and time
- Hit the book now button
- Enter your personal details
- Enter promo code or voucher code if you have one
- Check-out and receive our booking confirmation via email
- A small booking fee is charged by the system provider on check-out
- All of our tours must reach a minimum of 4 participants to depart
- Meet us at the Marina about 15min prior to departure
- Boat Safety Briefing
- Depart for 2-2.5h whale watch return trip
- Return to Marina
- Meet us at Runaway Bay Marina, non front of the Marina Office (not inside).
- Your confirmation email and reminder emails will include a map and a hyperlink for directions.
- Please be on time as we have to depart on time.