EXPLORE MORETON ISLAND.
TANGALOOMA WRECKS TRIP.
From $149.00 (November to May)
Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
Location: ex Gold Coast, QLD
SPEND A DAY IN PARADISE – GO AND SEE MORETON
This full day Moreton Island adventure tour departs ex Rivergate Marina in Brisbane with Gold Coast bus transfers included. Enjoy marine life spotting, a Tangalooma wreck snorkel, swimming, fish feeding, free time to walk the islands beaches and buffet lunch, all on board of a large stable, million dollar catamaran.
Moreton Island is the third largest sand island in the world and a declared Marine Park. The Tangalooma wrecks were purposely sunk in 1963 and have become a world famous snorkelling and diving spot.
Allow 7-8 hours total turnaround time including your hotel transfer for this island adventure.
- Marine eco tour
- Tangalooma wreck snorkel
- Chance to spot and watch dolphins and turtles
- Free time to explore the island Buffet lunch
- Snorkelling equipment supplied
- Large stable and sheltered vessel
- Gold Coast transfers included
- Vessel departs ex Rivergate Marina, Brisbane
- Tour operated by See Moreton
Tour departs between November and May on most days. Check the tour calendar for dates and to book online. Hotel pick-up times are shown below but are subject to change.
- 7:15am – Crown Plaza (2807 Gold Coast Hwy, Surfers Paradise)
- 7:20am – Sofitel Hotel (81 Surf Parade, Broadbeach)
- 7:30am – Novotel Surfers Paradise (Cnr Surfers Paradise Boulevard & Hanlan Street, Surfers Paradise)
- 7.35am – Mantra on View (22 View St, Surfers Paradise)
- 7:40 am – QT Gold Coast (7 Staghorn Ave, Surfers Paradise)
- 7:45am – Xanadu Resort (59 Pacific St, Main Beach)
- 7:45am – Palazzo Versace (94 Seaworld Dr, Main Beach)
- 7:45am – Sheraton Mirage Resort (Seaworld Dr, Main Beach)
- 7:45am – Seaworld Resort (71 Seaworld Dr, Main Beach)
- 7.45am – Meriton Apartments Southport (Aqua St, Southport)
- 7:50am – Crystal Bay Resort (182 Marine Parade, Southport)
- 8:00am – Treasure Island Holiday Park (117 Brisbane Rd, Biggera Waters)
Please see the tour prices below:
- Child – $149pp
- Adult – $179pp
- Family – $527 (2 adult +2 children)
- Be able to swim for snorkelling
- Be of reasonable health and fitness
- Complete a medical declaration and liability waiver on the day for in water activities
The Spirit of Migaloo II is brand new, million dollar catamaran. Its offers a great level of comfort with toilets, viewing decks, sheltered and air-conditioned areas as well as dive ladder/platform.
BOOKINGS & PAYMENT
- Select cruise date and time
- Hit the book now button
- Enter your personal details
- Enter promo code or voucher code if you have one
- Check-out and receive our booking confirmation via email
- A small booking fee is charged by the system provider on check-out
- All of our tours must reach minimum participant numbers to depart
- This tour is operated by our partner See Moreton
WHAT TO BRING
- SunSmart clothes (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen etc.)
- Drinking water (no glass)
- If no Gold Coast transfer is needed, meet us at least 30 min prior to the advertised departure time at Rivergate Marina in Brisbane, 7 Rivergate Place, Murarrie Qld 4172
- Your confirmation email and reminder emails will include a map and a hyperlink for directions.
- Please be on time as we have to depart on time.