Duration: 3-4 Hours (approx.)
Location: Hollywell, QLD
ABOUT OUR SCUBA DIVING ADVENTURES
Our sister company Gold Coast Dive Adventures is a PADI Dive Centre on the Gold Coast. We offer amazing offshore boat dives for certified divers to our local reefs and the Scottish Prince shipwreck. We have a choice of 12 dive sites. Our boat trips run as double dives or single dives. For more information about scuba diving the Gold Coast, visit GCDA’s website. If you feel you already know enough, simply book away below.
- Double boat dive for certified divers
- Designated advanced sessions available
- Hire gear available
- Small groups
- Snacks and hot soup intervall
- In-water dive guide provided
- PADI courses available
- Hotel transfers available
The price for a double dive starts at $120pp and excludes hire equipment. You can add any hire gear throughout the booking process starting at $5 per piece.
- 2 Tank dive trip with your own gear – $120pp
- Dive Trip with tanks and weights – $130pp
- Dive trip with partial gear hire – $130pp plus $5-$20 per hire item
- Hotel transfers $5 per person (local area only)
- Twice daily on 3-6 days per week (check calendar)
- Morning Dive – 6:45am (meeting time)
- Afternoon Dive – 11:45am (meeting time)
- Certified as an Open Water Diver (18m)
- Recent dive experience within 12 months
OUR DIVE SITES
We never promise specific sites. We will chose the best sites of the day once we have crossed the bar and can fully assess the conditions. Our sites include:
- The historic wreck of the Scottish Prince
- Migaloo Reef
- Mermaid Reef
- Palm Beach Coral Reef
- Seaway Wall Drift
- Kirra Reef Wave Break Island (back-up only) and more.
- For more info on reefs and sites click here
BOOKINGS & PAYMENTS
- You will be diverted to GoldCoastDiveAdventures.com.au once you commence the booking process
- Select date and time
- Hit the book now button
- Enter your personal details
- Enter promo code or voucher code if you have one
- Check-out and receive our booking confirmation via email
- All of our tours must reach a minimum of 4 participants to depart
WHERE TO MEET US
- Meet us at Runaway Bay Marina.
- Your confirmation email and reminder emails will include a map and a hyperlink for directions.
- Please be on time as we have to depart on time.