South Stradbroke Island.
Adventure Boat Tour.
Duration: 2-3 Hours (approx.)
Location: Hollywell, QLD
THE ULTIMATE PRIVATE ISLAND ECO ADVENTURE BOAT TOUR
This 2-3 hour Gold Coast Broadwater and Moreton Bay Marine Park boating tour for up to 8 guests is the ideal combination of a Gold Coast Broadwater cruise and an island wildlife discovery tour. Departing at Runaway Bay Marina with a stopover at South Stradbroke Islands Tipplers Cafe, where the wallaby’s sit right next to the cafe tables. Watch out for marine life such as dolphins, turtles, rays and dugongs as you cruise through the Gold Coast Broadwater. Explore untouched nature and the foreshore of South Stradbroke Island, home to many different shore birds. See the million dollar water front properties of Sovereign Island as we return to Runaway Bay Marina.
- 2-3h return Broadwater adventure boat ride with island stopover
- Cruise through the Broadwater, Tipplers Passage, The Bedrooms Channel, McKenzies Channel
- Chance of wildlife encounters on water and on land
- South Stradbroke Island visit
- Gold Coast Broadwater boating tour
- Moreton Bay Marine Park entry
- Small groups of up to 8 participants
- Great for photographers and nature lovers
- Hotel transfers available from Surfers Paradise
OUR ADVENTURE BOAT
Our tour vessel Blue Manta is a 6m semi-inflatable, rigid hull vessel (RIB) as used by rescue organisations and the water police. Features include bench seating for up to 8 guests, shade canopy and a powerful engine, accelerating you to speeds of up to 70 km/h. The vessel is in full commercial survey and also possess all environmental permits to conduct eco tours within the Moreton Bay Marine Park and on South Stradbroke Island.
Our tour includes a $10 Conservation Park Levy to cover our costs to hold all necessary government approvals to conducted low impact guided tours on South Stradbroke Island and within the Marine Park.
- Private tour for up to 8 people – $495
- A small booking fee is charged on check-out by the booking system provider
- Available on most days on demand.
- Email us before you book to discuss dates and times.
- Tour is preferably conducted around high tide or 1-2 hour prior.
- This tour requires moderate fitness in order to board and disembark our vessel
- Minimum age 8 years
- Be prepared to maybe get a little wet (spray jackets provided)
BOOKINGS & PAYMENT
- Select date and time
- Hit the book now button
- Enter your personal details
- Enter promo code or voucher code if you have one
- Check-out and receive our booking confirmation via email
- A small booking fee is charged by the system provider on check-out
- All of our tours must reach a minimum of 4 participants to depart
TRIP ITINERARY (guide only)
- Meet at Runaway Bay Marina
- Boat Safety Brief
- Depart along the Broadwater
- Boat along South Stradbroke Islands foreshore
- Arrive at Tipplers Cafe, South Stradbroke Island
- Return to Runaway Bay via Sovereign Island
- Meet us at Runaway Bay Marina.
- Your confirmation email and reminder emails will include a map and a hyperlink for directions.
- Please be on time as we have to depart on time.