Gold Coast Island
Adventure Boat Tour.
From $69.00 (November to May)
Duration: 1.5 Hours (approx.)
Location: Hollywell, QLD
THE ULTIMATE ISLAND ADVENTURE BOAT TOUR
This 90 minute Gold Coast Broadwater and Moreton Bay Marine Park boating tour is the ideal combination of a Gold Coast jet boat ride and an island wildlife discovery tour. Departing at Runaway Bay Marina with a stopover at South Stradbroke Islands Tipplers Cafe, where the wallaby’s sit right next to the cafe tables. Watch out for marine life such as dolphins, turtles, rays and dugongs as you cruise through the Gold Coast Broadwater. Explore the foreshore of South Stradbroke Island, home to many different shore birds. See the million dollar water front properties of Sovereign Island as we return to Runaway Bay Marina.
- 1.5h return Broadwater adventure boat ride with island stopover
- Chance of wildlife encounters on water and on land
- South Stradbroke Island visit
- Gold Coast Broadwater boating tour
- Moreton Bay Marine Park entry
- Small groups of 8 participants
- Great for photographers
- Hotel transfers available from Surfers Paradise
OUR ADVENTURE BOAT
Our tour vessel Blue Manta is a 6m semi-inflatable, rigid hull vessel (RIB) as used by rescue organisations and the water police. Features include bench seating for up to 8 guests, shade canopy and a powerful engine, accelerating you to speeds of up to 70 km/h. The vessel is in full commercial survey and also possess all environmental permits to conduct eco tours within the Moreton Bay Marine Park and on South Stradbroke Island.
Our tour includes a $10 Conservation Park Levy to cover our costs to hold all necessary government approvals to conducted low impact guided tours on South Stradbroke Island and within the Marine Park.
- Single person (all ages) – $79pp
- Group of 3 to 8 – $69pp
- Private tour for up to 8 people – $495
- A small booking fee is charged on check-out by the booking system provider
- Tour runs from November to May up to twice per day
- Check our calendar for latest dates and times
- Alternative times available for groups of 4 or more (email us)
- Please note that departure times can vary and are subject to change on short notice.
- This tour requires moderate fitness in order to board and disembark our vessel
- Minimum age 8 years
- Be prepared to maybe get a little wet (spray jackets provided)
BOOKINGS & PAYMENT
- Select date and time and number of people
- Hit the book now button
- Enter your personal details
- Enter promo code or voucher code if you have one
- Check-out and receive our booking confirmation via email
- A small booking fee is charged by the system provider on check-out
- All of our tours must reach a minimum of 4 participants to depart
TRIP ITINERARY (guide only)
- Meet at Runaway Bay Marina
- Boat Safety Brief
- Depart along the Broadwater
- Boat along South Stradbroke Islands foreshore
- Arrive at Tipplers Cafe, South Stradbroke Island
- Return to Runaway Bay via Sovereign Island
- Meet us at Runaway Bay Marina.
- Your confirmation email and reminder emails will include a map and a hyperlink for directions.
- Please be on time as we have to depart on time.